Thursday, April 8, 2010

FAITH By Gerald Sr.







Thank you for having more faith in me than I have had in myself. I’m sure we have all said these words to someone in our life at one time or another. I know that I have and that person besides the Lord has been my wife. There have been many times in my life when my Faith has been deeply tested. Hard as it my be at times we must trust God in every situation. There are eternal reasons for temporary trails, so be thankful that your destiny is in God’s hands, not in human hands. Faith in God does not make all of our troubles simply disappear it makes troubles appear less frightening because it puts them in the right perspective.
God’s ways are not our ways. Ours are limited and his are not. We need to learn not to ask God to respond to our problems our way. When God intervenes, anything can happen, so much more and so much better than we could ever imagine. There will always be sudden storms that will appear over the surrounding mountains with little or no warning, stirring the water into massive waves in our lives. Sometimes we become preoccupied with problems when we should be looking for opportunities. Instead of focusing on the negative, we should develop an attitude of expectancy. There is only one who can calm the storms that pop up in our lives, the sooner we put our total faith in him the better.


When there is a question, examine the evidence
Read the Bible !!!






Image reference; Light and Illusion.com



G.Z. @

No comments:

Post a Comment